Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

8 Months, 21 Days—Still Braced (and Lazy)



Subtle, sneaky and gratuitous cheese teeth update photo (tells a thousand words, I'm hoping) from 16 days back. Because I've been busy, thus tired, thus lazy to write up something for the day.

I also hope the photos clearer. I've uploaded it a different way. Perhaps because it's just the one and it took me forever to crop and edit like that.

I'm not dead, or revelling in post-brace life, they are visibily still here and stuck pretty firmly to my teeth. Don't think I've forgotten about you, you lovely readers, I think about you in my dreams, nightly.

This photo was taken 8 months, 6 days into braces, after coming back from the orthodontist after an adjustment. I've also since had another adjustment 2 weeks after that one, yesterday.

I promise I'll be back very soon. There isn't too much of a story to tell, teeth move on. This is just a very quick courtesy update that braces are still here, never fear, and my front midline is improving moving to the right (more centred), my newly-formed gaps are closing, and more news that the tooth (second top incisor on the right) I'm worried about probably shouldn't really worry me.

I promise to be better and more punctual next time. Promise.

And yes, that is my hair. I am a brunette. Surprise!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely compliment!

    It's so nice to get such nice things said from strangers.

    I'm not completely happy with my teeth (just yet?), but they are something to smile about, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..
    What are Ceramic Braces?

    ReplyDelete